Following the formation of AM Property Management Ltd, the natural progression was the emergence of a maintenance division to best manage the expectations of our customers.
AM Property Maintenance Ltd is headed by its Managing Director, Evan Walker and strives to provide quality and efficiency at affordable prices. Whether a leaking gutter or a full property refurbishment, you can be assured that our maintenance personnel will deliver.
The company works in-conjunction with AM Property Management Ltd so can also support the on going maintenance of your property portfolio. We understand that the recent market requires a competitive service so you can be assured that any work completed is both of a high quality and affordable to you the customer.
Works we undertake include:
- Full Property Refurbishments
- DPC Works
- All aspects of electrical work
- Landlords Gas Safety Certificate
- Emergency Locksmiths Service
- Full House Clearances
- Landscape Gardening
What you will receive
- Professional client liaison – Communication via telephone and email.
- Site visit to establish your needs – we will take pictures of any areas requiring works.
- Client proposal compiled – this will include works required, job costings and specific deadlines for completion.
- Once the quote has been approved by you the client we honour it – no hidden surprises.
Spot the Difference
AM Property Maintenance Ltd offers a unique service to suit each client’s individual requirements
- All maintenance staff are in the full time employ of AM Property Maintenance Ltd
- Absolute control over the quality and execution of each job
- Efficiency is increased – regarding both the job and AM Property Maintenance Ltd offers a unique service to suit each client’s individual requirements subsequent invoice
- Costs are kept to a minimum and landlords are given definite quotations rather than estimates
- GAS SAFE engineers employed in house
- Director is a landlord and so understands the balance between quality and cost that a landlord requires
- Job is logged and diagnosed remotely where possible
- Landlord is contacted and given details plus cost
- Works are completed
- Landlord is given before and after pictures of the job
- The invoice is sent out within 24 hours of completion of job
- Landlord pays on receipt of invoice